K3 still pending

Old Nov 20th 2003, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough
Default K3 still pending

I just can't stand it any more. My NOA1 is 8/25 and there have been approvals of 129F past my date and I am just sitting on pins and needles waiting. Grrr, I want to just know one way or ther other.

bionut
Old Nov 20th 2003, 7:02 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: K3 still pending

Are you going through CSC?

Originally posted by bionut
I just can't stand it any more. My NOA1 is 8/25 and there have been approvals of 129F past my date and I am just sitting on pins and needles waiting. Grrr, I want to just know one way or ther other.
bionut
Old Nov 20th 2003, 8:34 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

She is going thru Missouri Charlie. Read the topic: "K3 still pending". What's still pending is the I-129 not the K3.. but hey hang in there your approval should happen anytime soon!!!
You and lp are next
Old Nov 20th 2003, 8:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
She is going thru Missouri Charlie. Read the topic: "K3 still pending". What's still pending is the I-129 not the K3.. but hey hang in there your approval should happen anytime soon!!!
You and lp are next
I think he meant for her I-130. Because that's which one he's going through.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 8:59 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
I think he meant for her I-130. Because that's which one he's going through.
But she said "I-129" She didnt mention the I-130 at all
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
But she said "I-129" She didnt mention the I-130 at all
True! Maybe he's been so busy hi-jacking threads he didn't notice that.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:11 pm

Yeah lol
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

bionut
I feel the same way. I'm going crazy. I'm back to checking status every 15 minutes or so, and nothing. Our NOA1 is 8/4, but we got an RFE. They've had our RFE documents for a week now and still nothing. Image how frustrated I feel when I see an approval from 9/2/03, almost a month after ours.

Michael
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:55 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe it was a vain attempt by me to escape rom you mad people hijacking other peoples threads

Old Nov 20th 2003, 11:35 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

bionut
No need to get alarmed yet. Tony's NOA1 was August 18th or 19th and he's still waiting. Let's hope you both get approved tomorrow.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

I hope so,
i don't know what I would do without the comforting words of this NG

bionut