K3 Interview ...

Old Mar 14th 2003, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Interview ...

Hi everyone:

Well as you all may know, my husband got his K3 visa issued today at the US Consulate in Caracas, Venezuela.

This is what he has told me...

He was second to last on the entire line!!! LOL LOL He is always late.

(Keep in mind that I had no idea he was going for his interview today since the Consulate in Caracas does not require an appointment for this type of case. All he had to do was show up, he had told me that he was planning on going Monday! )

The only questions they asked him were...

1. Have you ever been denied a US visa before?

2. Since my mother was also a sponsor for the I-134 Affidavit, they asked my husband who she was and to say her full name.

THATS ALL!!!

No income tax returns. No pictures or proof of relationship!! They handed him his visa the same day.

Since he was kind of late, he was there from 1-5pm.

When he called me he said..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY and OH AND BY THE WAY, I GOT THE VISA"! Can believe that, I had no idea.

This is the best b-day gift ever, and to think that this morning I was hysterical crying because once again I spent my birthday without Jose.

We are planning his trip to the states for beginning of April!!

I am soooooooooo Happy!!

Again I want to thank everyone on this NG for their help and comfort!

~Claudia