Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

Well, hello everyone...I just arrived back in Scotland at 1am today, so this so the first chance I've had to say...I GOT MY VISA! My K1 "Interview" and medical went without a hitch, and I had it in my hands before 12 noon.

I have pages of notes to write a proper account with timeline, which I will do later today, but I need to get to the travel agent now :-)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions along the way for their help (especially Scarlett!) and patience, and good luck to abba whose interview is today.

Peace,

D.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:22 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

Originally posted by dazeychain
Well, hello everyone...I just arrived back in Scotland at 1am today, so this so the first chance I've had to say...I GOT MY VISA! My K1 "Interview" and medical went without a hitch, and I had it in my hands before 12 noon.

I have pages of notes to write a proper account with timeline, which I will do later today, but I need to get to the travel agent now :-)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions along the way for their help (especially Scarlett!) and patience, and good luck to abba whose interview is today.

Peace,

D.
Congratulations and big hugs

Patrick
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Daisy

Congratulations and all that good stuff.

Rete
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:08 pm
ScarlettHill

so completely delighted to hear your news. can't wait to hear the long version.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett

Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats all round, when is the big move overseas, let us all know the tuen of events at the interview,

Rob
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you and your fiance'! I am so very happy for you!
Best Wishes-T.

Peace,

D.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you, I hope your travel agent has come up trumps!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:16 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Best wishes for the wedding!

Juliet
Old Dec 5th 2002, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Peace,

D.
Congratulations !!! Best wishes to the both of you and welcome to the states

Kat