British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   K1 Visa Interview in London a success! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/k1-visa-interview-london-success-120619/)

dazeychain Dec 5th 2002 11:59 am

K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

Well, hello everyone...I just arrived back in Scotland at 1am today, so this so the first chance I've had to say...I GOT MY VISA! My K1 "Interview" and medical went without a hitch, and I had it in my hands before 12 noon.

I have pages of notes to write a proper account with timeline, which I will do later today, but I need to get to the travel agent now :-)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions along the way for their help (especially Scarlett!) and patience, and good luck to abba whose interview is today.

Peace,

D.

Patrick Dec 5th 2002 12:22 pm

Re: K1 Visa Interview in London a success!

Originally posted by dazeychain
Well, hello everyone...I just arrived back in Scotland at 1am today, so this so the first chance I've had to say...I GOT MY VISA! My K1 "Interview" and medical went without a hitch, and I had it in my hands before 12 noon.

I have pages of notes to write a proper account with timeline, which I will do later today, but I need to get to the travel agent now :-)

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions along the way for their help (especially Scarlett!) and patience, and good luck to abba whose interview is today.

Peace,

D.

Congratulations and big hugs

Patrick

Rete Dec 5th 2002 12:45 pm

Hey Daisy

Congratulations and all that good stuff.

Rete

ScarlettHill Dec 5th 2002 1:08 pm

so completely delighted to hear your news. can't wait to hear the long version.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

regards
-=-
scarlett

robclews Dec 5th 2002 1:28 pm

Congrats all round, when is the big move overseas, let us all know the tuen of events at the interview,

Rob

loveabrit Dec 5th 2002 1:34 pm

Congrats to you and your fiance'! I am so very happy for you!
Best Wishes-T.

Peace,

D.

abba48uk Dec 5th 2002 2:13 pm

Congratulations to you, I hope your travel agent has come up trumps!

jcapulet Dec 5th 2002 2:16 pm

Congratulations! Best wishes for the wedding! :D

Juliet

katnap8 Dec 5th 2002 4:30 pm

Peace,

D.

Congratulations !!! Best wishes to the both of you and welcome to the states :)

Kat