Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Joint I-751 interview and waiting! Share your experience please.

Joint I-751 interview and waiting! Share your experience please.

Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:52 pm
mrd
Just Joined

mrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Joint I-751 interview and waiting! Share your experience please.

TSC NOA dated - March, 2003
Joint I-751 interview - in the first week of July, 2004
Submitted additional documents as asked for in the interview.
Officer told to convey the decision in 30 days of the receipt of these documents during the I-751 joint interview. It is about 2 months since the date of interview and havnt heard from INS as yet. Finger printing done and also submitted 2 photographs during the interview.

If anybody has gone thru the same thing and has received reply after joint I-751 interview, please share it with me. I want to know how long does it take after the I-751 interview when all documents sent are OK?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joint I-751 interview and waiting! Share your experience please.

Originally Posted by mrd
TSC NOA dated - March, 2003
Joint I-751 interview - in the first week of July, 2004
Submitted additional documents as asked for in the interview.
Officer told to convey the decision in 30 days of the receipt of these documents during the I-751 joint interview. It is about 2 months since the date of interview and havnt heard from INS as yet. Finger printing done and also submitted 2 photographs during the interview.

If anybody has gone thru the same thing and has received reply after joint I-751 interview, please share it with me. I want to know how long does it take after the I-751 interview when all documents sent are OK?
You posted this yesterday, as well:

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=253352

Apparently there are few people who have been in this situation so your responses were "1".

There have been relatively few people who have used this newsgroup over the last six years who had to go to an interview for the I-751 so the experiences are few and very far between.

It has only been six weeks and you are anxious but the examiner is not waiting for your envelope to be delivered foregoing everything and everyone else. Give it until November and if nothing by then, then contact your political representative for an inquiry status check.

Rete