I485 receipt..

Old May 5th 2001, 4:18 am
Bashir

Does the INS send the receipt of I-485 directly to the person applying or does it
send the receipt only to the attorney representing the person or to both? Can some
one tell how many days its taking for INS texas to send a reciept for an I-485 app.
Thanks in advance. bashir

Old May 5th 2001, 5:20 pm
HareeshD

sends it to you. 5-6 weeks probably.

Old May 7th 2001, 6:33 pm
John Kao

The receipt is sent to attorney, when the application is approved, the approval goes
to the attorney too, except the INS will send the applicant a courtesy copy, which
just lets the applicant know that the application has been approved. It can not be
used as originals.

>
    >
    >
    >

Old May 11th 2001, 3:03 am
Bashir

Do I get a courtsey copy of the receipt for I-485? If so does anyone know how long it
takes to get one from TSC these days.

Thanks in Advance bashir.

John Kao
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]>> Does the INS send the receipt of I-485 directly to the person applying or does it[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> send the receipt only to the attorney representing the person or to both? Can some[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> one tell how many days its taking for INS texas to send a reciept for an I-485[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> app. Thanks in advance. bashir[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]