Reload this Page >

i think i have a prob with my G/C

i think i have a prob with my G/C

Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:21 am
Just Joined

MyGreenCard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i think i have a prob with my G/C

Hi.
I am getting ready to book a flight to the U.S From Dublin,I think I can fly into Atlanta...my 30 year old daughter[U.S citizen]lives nearby and she will meet us at the airport,my 25 year old son[U.S citizen] will be flying with me.

I am slightly nervous about the whole situation,I am wondering what to say if U.S immigration say anything about the expired G/C at Dublin and what do I say when they ask me how long I have been out of the U.S,What about ESTA?I am every intention of telling the truth as I know the consequences....but am slightly unclear of what I can say when questioned,my U.S lawyer takes for ages to answer my questions and doesnt seem to have much of an immagination when it comes to advising me...any thoughts or advice on the above would be very appreciated.
Thankyou.
Steve.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i think i have a prob with my G/C

Hi,

My advice is to go back to the start of this thread and re-read all the posts again, you've been given some good advice already on how to approach immigration.

No one can give you any cast iron assurances about what will happen, you'll just need to go and answer the questions truthfully.

Best of luck, please do let us know how you get on.