I-751 - Texas Office

Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:29 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 - Texas Office

Originally Posted by Johndoe
I doubt this has to do with elections.

Someone is just asleep, thats it.
If anything, I would think the incumbent would encourage the Service Centers to work faster at the time of elections to garner more votes from the USCs involved in applications...

NC Penguin
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:48 am
mrd
Just Joined

mrd is an unknown quantity at this point

3 misdemeanors is about a felony. If you have 3 misdemeanors, your application will be denied. I dont think, 2 misdemeanors would cause a denial of I-751.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:58 am
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I think misdemeanors are not a good flag on ANY immigration benefit.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 5:26 am
mrd
Just Joined

mrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: I-751 - Texas Office

Johndoe,

Misdemeanors are not good at all. But, if misdemeanor is the reason of delay in decision making for I-751 then the Officer would not tell us that as soon as she receives the "true copies" of the court dispositions, in my case two dispositions, she will take decision and reply within 30 days of receipt of the same. We had already discussed these misdemeanors in the interview itself. I know that 3 misdemeanors would deny the application as per the law.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 5:59 am
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I still believe ou will be approved as long as you dont have cases the law doesnt forgive immigrants for, like drunk driving.