At the post office...

Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default At the post office...

Just about to leave for the post office to send our I-129F K1 application off... D

What is the tracking method I should ask for? Registered mail with a tracking number?? I also saw someone talking about getting a receipt sent back?

Can someone let me know?

Thank you!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At the post office...

Return Receipt, or at the very least, you want to get a tracking number so you know when it was delivered (just to make sure they got your petition).

Originally Posted by ukmancoll
Just about to leave for the post office to send our I-129F K1 application off... D

What is the tracking method I should ask for? Registered mail with a tracking number?? I also saw someone talking about getting a receipt sent back?

Can someone let me know?

Thank you!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:32 pm
Betsy

Default Re: At the post office...

"ukmancoll" <member8949@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > Just about to leave for the post office to send our I-129F K1
    > application off... :oD
    > What is the tracking method I should ask for? Registered mail with a
    > tracking number?? I also saw someone talking about getting a receipt
    > sent back?
    > Can someone let me know?
    > Thank you!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

I sent mine certified mail, return receipt.