Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Presentation Format

I-751 Presentation Format

Old Feb 22nd 2017, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 Presentation Format

Is there a preferred format for presentation of evidence etc to USCIS, i.e ringbinder and clear pockets like when applying for K1?
Also my signature is quite different now from when i applied for K1, will it be a problem or should i sign with old signature style? as some of the evidence will be in the style i sign now.
TIA
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 2:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Presentation Format

Originally Posted by Amie06
Is there a preferred format for presentation of evidence etc to USCIS, i.e ringbinder and clear pockets like when applying for K1?
Also my signature is quite different now from when i applied for K1, will it be a problem or should i sign with old signature style? as some of the evidence will be in the style i sign now.
TIA
Do not use a ring binder or clear pockets. The paperwork will be taken out of them and the binder and pockets thrown in the trash. Place the paperwork in the order that is listed on the application and hold it together with a bullnose/binder clip.

Why is your signature so different from the last application you signed? Did you break your hand? If that is not the reason and you have been experimenting with your handwriting, then go with the signature you will finally claim as your signature.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond reputeAmie06 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Do not use a ring binder or clear pockets. The paperwork will be taken out of them and the binder and pockets thrown in the trash. Place the paperwork in the order that is listed on the application and hold it together with a bullnose/binder clip.

Why is your signature so different from the last application you signed? Did you break your hand?
No broken hand, my original signature was just a squiggle and when i moved to US and started signing paperwork i just developed a more eligible signature.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amie06
Is there a preferred format for presentation of evidence etc to USCIS...
No... and there never has been. Your application will not be denied because your package isn't pretty enough!

... will it be a problem or should i sign with old signature style?
It won't be a problem. Quite simply, no one is going to care - and they're not likely to even check anyway. Your signature is your bond... it doesn't matter what it looks like.

Ian
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks y'all for speedy response.