I-751 APPROVED!! yayyy

Old Sep 12th 2011, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

whatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of light
Default I-751 APPROVED!! yayyy

My I-751 took 6 months for it to be processed and approved.
I received my approval letter in the mail last Sat Sept 10, VSC received my application March 10.

Good luck to all other I-751 filers.

One step closer to citizenship!!
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 APPROVED!! yayyy

Originally Posted by whatadiva
I received my approval letter in the mail last Sat Sept 10, VSC received my application March 10.

Congats! I know the feeling when mine got approved
Old Sep 13th 2011, 12:55 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

FWIW, I sat in on a longish legal consultation yesterday where person obtained adjustment of status, had his I-751 approved but his N-400 was denied.

His main concern was becoming a US citizen and he was upset that his current attorney did not share that concern.

BTW, the consultation was in one of the attorney-client conference rooms at the Metropolitan Detention Center here in Los Angeles. The indictment and the Government evidence made for interesting reading. The gentleman has been denied bail as a "flight risk."
Old Sep 13th 2011, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

whatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of light

why was his N-400 denied?
Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

why was his N-400 denied?
Since the consultation took place in the detention center, I'm guessing he's not eligible under the "3- or 5-year good moral character" requirement.

Ian
Old Sep 17th 2011, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Congrats Whatadiva! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine will be approved any day now...