Reload this Page >

I-751 approval time in Vermont Service Center

I-751 approval time in Vermont Service Center

Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:10 am
Just Joined

deeplover25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-751 approval time in Vermont Service Center

Friends,

Could you post how long it took you to get an approval for your I-751 in vermont service center?

I filed for removal of conditions of my green card (I-751): Nov, 2008.
I got a biometrics appointment for Dec, 2008.

Thank you frinds, I am glad I have you....
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

evilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 approval time in Vermont Service Center

According to the USCIS processing times page, they are working on the December 2007 applications. My wife and I put in for hers last January.

A couple of my wife's friends got their removals a few months back. They seem to be running about 10-11 months.

The page was last updated Sept. 30th.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

Originally Posted by deeplover25
Friends,

Could you post how long it took you to get an approval for your I-751 in vermont service center?

I filed for removal of conditions of my green card (I-751): Nov, 2008.
I got a biometrics appointment for Dec, 2008.

Thank you frinds, I am glad I have you....
Old Nov 29th 2008, 9:16 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 approval time in Vermont Service Center

Originally Posted by deeplover25
Just so you know, the I-751 is one of the *lowest* priority applications since your status does *not* change one iota during the time it is being adjudicated. You can file for naturalization when you are eligible, whether or not your I-751 has been adjudicated.

Ian