I 601

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I 601

hi everyone, we are waiting for I601 decision through shoul korea we were told its will take them two months to reach decision. six weeks its up today two more weeks to go i was wodering whether there is any one else in this forum waiting for i 601 dicision? its been a year since we started this journey and we are nervous than ever we just hope the answer will be yes so we can have our family back together good luck to all who are waiting for i 601 decision and all who are waiting to bring their love one home GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 10:47 am
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future
Default Re: I 601

HUGS to you and your family!!!!!!!
Our hearts are with you as we are going through what you are going through. Our journey only started in April but time sure flies when you are busting to go home.
Be positive, there are many people on here that are a part of the I-601 family of whom have been approved just recently and they also waited several months for a decision.
Good luck.

Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi hwarang
Thanks alot for the kind words its been very diffcult time of our life and tears and pain is there every single day.i am very new on this forum but my husband kerupt been posting here on and off i havent seen my husband for all most 8 months and some time i feel like am going crazy i just hoping everyone one of us to get our aprrovel soon so we can start having plans for tommorw.sue did they say how long it will take to decied your appeal ? good luck to you and a lots of huggs from my famliy to yours god bless u
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:09 am
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

Hiya
Thank you also for the kind words and the hugs - boy do we need those. I think that between all of us in here we have shed enough tears to fill the Missouri river 12 times, lol. Apparently it takes around 5 months for an appeal to be processed. I am so sad that you and your hubby are not together. Would you mind sharing a little of you situation and also where abouts are you? Please forgive me for being nosey.
Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

[hi sue, thanks again. my son and i we are in tokyo japan and my husband is in boston ma.although japan is not my country of birth my son was born here in japan my x husband is japanise man after we divorce i got residence here,original am from east africa the problem we are having is my husband cant move with us here in japan cant speak read and write japanise so no one will hire him and in my country god know its very dangerous am very afraid of there life there beside there is warning in US goverment site for american people not to be traveling there we are stuck and we dont know what to do. we need a waiver for overstayed i just hope they will approve us and everyone else GOD BLESS YOU and keep us posted
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrs nashua
[hi sue, thanks again. my son and i we are in tokyo japan and my husband is in boston ma.although japan is not my country of birth my son was born here in japan my x husband is japanise man after we divorce i got residence here,original am from east africa the problem we are having is my husband cant move with us here in japan cant speak read and write japanise so no one will hire him and in my country god know its very dangerous am very afraid of there life there beside there is warning in US goverment site for american people not to be traveling there we are stuck and we dont know what to do. we need a waiver for overstayed i just hope they will approve us and everyone else GOD BLESS YOU and keep us posted
Hello MRS NASHUA...

Hang in there. I do know the feeling though. My wife is from Colombia and the travel warnings are strong there also.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

[hi anthony, thanks for giving us strength and i hope you and your wife will be re-unite soon i know how hard it is to be without the one you love. do you also need a waiver?good luck to you guys and keep us on your prayers we do same too!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
My hear also goes to you because I know how you feel as I am getting ready to file the I601 myself. As for the wait time, I have heard all kinds of reports, from a few weeks to way over a year. Although if they told you 8 weeks, I would be very positive about it happening soon.
Good luck and be calm. Be sure that it will all work out in the end.
God bless you and your family.
Tonya
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

[hi anthony, thanks for giving us strength and i hope you and your wife will be re-unite soon i know how hard it is to be without the one you love. do you also need a waiver?good luck to you guys and keep us on your prayers we do same too!
Time will tell I have consulted many attorneys and finally selected one for use if I do need a waiver. The consensus is equally divided as to yea or nay. I guess it just depends on how the conoff feels at the interview...with the just say no attitude of USCIS these days, I am expecting one.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by lpdiver
Time will tell I have consulted many attorneys and finally selected one for use if I do need a waiver. The consensus is equally divided as to yea or nay. I guess it just depends on how the conoff feels at the interview...with the just say no attitude of USCIS these days, I am expecting one.
Hi, why do you think you may need one? I have also been told that there is a chance that they may not ask me for it at the interview, but that even if they don't ask for it, and they do give me a visa, that I could be sent back from the POE. I overstayed my visa, that is why we think that they will request it. We are preparing the waiver even if they do not ask for it becasue we want to save time.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

[hi tonya, thanks for wishing us luck and i realy hope its will be two months as they said. am trying so much to be calm but sometime i get so depress to know our entire life is in someone hands and we have no control of it all we can do is sit and wait for our judgement day to came.as for you i hope everything goes well and you and husband can be together soon GOOD LUCK
Old Nov 4th 2003, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

to anthony, good luck to you and your wife i hope you dont need the waiver and everything go smooth for you guys am crossing my fingers for you. KEEP UP FAITH!!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Lost2003
Hi, why do you think you may need one? I have also been told that there is a chance that they may not ask me for it at the interview, but that even if they don't ask for it, and they do give me a visa, that I could be sent back from the POE. I overstayed my visa, that is why we think that they will request it. We are preparing the waiver even if they do not ask for it becasue we want to save time.
She has prior issues with the consulate, we really won't know until we apply. She had some 'help" filling out her papers before and there was a problem with false information but it may not be material...time will tell.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

to anthony, good luck to you and your wife i hope you dont need the waiver and everything go smooth for you guys am crossing my fingers for you. KEEP UP FAITH!!!
Thanks...this process is stressful enough without having to deal with waivers.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

[hi tonya, thanks for wishing us luck and i realy hope its will be two months as they said. am trying so much to be calm but sometime i get so depress to know our entire life is in someone hands and we have no control of it all we can do is sit and wait for our judgement day to came.as for you i hope everything goes well and you and husband can be together soon GOOD LUCK
Mrs. Nashua, thanks you very much. I feel exactly the same way you feel. I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen. I do not even want to think about the possibility of them not approving our waiver! The whole experience is nerve wrecking! But, one thing is for certain, if we get over this whole horror story, I think that we will be able to get over anything else that God and life may through our way! I want to be possitive because it keeps me sane.

lpdiver, I know what you are saying. I am in the same position as you are!

I wish you guys all the luck in the world and I will keep you in my prayers!

Tonya

Last edited by Lost2003; Nov 4th 2003 at 2:36 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.