Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 / Waiting time from NVC

I-130 / Waiting time from NVC

Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

gyo531 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 / Waiting time from NVC

NVC got our papers on Nov. 2 , 2003 . We've completed the forms that they sent us and returned it to them . NVC says they received our papers on Dec 31 . My question is , how much longer do i have to wait for the NVC to sent our papers to US Consulate in Manila. It has been over 2 months since we got approval from BCIS. I hope someone can give me some answers . Waiting is turture esp. if you've been apart from your love one for over a year now!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

gyo531 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 / Waiting time from NVC

Bump!!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:47 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by gyo531
NVC got our papers on Nov. 2 , 2003 . We've completed the forms that they sent us and returned it to them . NVC says they received our papers on Dec 31 . My question is , how much longer do i have to wait for the NVC to sent our papers to US Consulate in Manila. It has been over 2 months since we got approval from BCIS. I hope someone can give me some answers . Waiting is turture esp. if you've been apart from your love one for over a year now!!
I believe they do the administrative processing and then send you a letter with your interview date. My guess is that you should get something in one to two months.
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gyo531
Hi gyo:

Don't worry... now you will see everything begin to walk more quickly than the rest of the process that you allready waited. Call NVC and they can tell you if they sent the file to Manila Consulate.

Best Wishes...

2Pat