Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 at Texas Service Center Question

I-130 at Texas Service Center Question

Old Nov 5th 2002, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

mptran72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 at Texas Service Center Question

My I-130 NOA date was 7/11/01 and I am still waiting for the 2nd NOA. Is there anyone wait longer than me and still have not receive approval notice yet? My first NOA said that it would take about 180 - 225 days to process and now I call TSC and they said it would take 500 - 600 days to process. What should I do? How come some Service Center process I-130 faster than Texas Service Center?
Old Nov 5th 2002, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-130 at Texas Service Center Question

Originally posted by mptran72
My I-130 NOA date was 7/11/01 and I am still waiting for the 2nd NOA. Is there anyone wait longer than me and still have not receive approval notice yet? My first NOA said that it would take about 180 - 225 days to process and now I call TSC and they said it would take 500 - 600 days to process. What should I do? How come some Service Center process I-130 faster than Texas Service Center?
Hi:

What kind of I-130 are you doing? You don't say. I'm not going to assume it is an immediate relative spouse.
Old Nov 5th 2002, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

mptran72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

What kind of I-130 are you doing? You don't say. I'm not going to assume it is an immediate relative spouse.

Yes. It's for my wife.
Old Nov 6th 2002, 2:15 am
bba1vol

My husband and I filed the 130 in May of this year and we also filed
the k-3 in July of this
year as well........what has happpened to Texas and how come they take
so long

Old Nov 6th 2002, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Megan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mptran72

My husband's NOA for the I-130 is May 3 2002. We're not expecting approveal anytime soon.

Megan