Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 - need help with a question someone!

I-130 - need help with a question someone!

Old May 14th 2001, 2:39 pm
Amber Sebold

Question 18, the alien relative's adress abroad. I live in the USA with him, so do I
just put "NONE" in that question, or put my last address over there?

Help appreciated.

Ta!

Amber.

Old May 14th 2001, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Correct

Amber you have a lot of single questions here and apparently are unfamiliar with the fact that this newsgroup has excellent internet resources for your usage. May I suggest that you take this afternoon to read through the URLs below, ge a handle on the "little things" you need answered for the forms you are submitting and then come back and ask questions that are not so simple and that require detailed instruction. In fact, Alvena has completed forms on those sites that will answer just about every thing you need to have answered.

-130/I-485 Helpsite at: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/2806/
http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes/touristframes.html

Rita