Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

HEY the "unlawful law practice" thing...

HEY the "unlawful law practice" thing...

Old May 31st 2001, 11:11 am
carol

I spoke to Matt on the phone and we discussed his departure. Without disclosing a
private conversation..i am confident that he would not do this. He spoke very
respectfully about everyone that has supplied valuable information as well as the
friendships that he developed during the time he spent here.. IMHO i think that we
need to see that it may have just been a matter of time before this network was
discovered. There may have been references made regarding how helpful these sites
are, not maliciously of course.. to the same people that would like to see them shut
down. Certain organizations have probably seen a decrease in there client loads,
which means money out of their pockets and are looking for reasons for this just as
we are looking for the reason they found these particular sites. A common denominator
in all this seems to be the askme? sorry never used it. but everyone has their
opinion...thats just mine...C

>
[usenetquote2]> > He is not here anymore. I am sure he DID let us know we were doing[/usenetquote2]
anything
[usenetquote2]> > wrong, repeatedly. Until the Bar association was called on Alvena, we[/usenetquote2]
just
[usenetquote2]> > thought they were empty warnings.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
    >
you?
    >

Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:50 pm
irishfox2

Default Old posts rehashed

I know this is an old post, but after a year Matt Udall is at it again with the latest rounds of accusations against Alvena.

He has just posted on http://k1.exit.com some horrifying accusations that suggest Alvena only maintains that site because she is interested in getting the blood money against immigrants from the ads on the site. It is really an awful post with total slander.

I am blown away that an attorney would stoop so low. Even after he says he is just guessing he just keeps on accusing

Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Tina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Old posts rehashed

I know, I read that, Miki seems to be giving him what he deserves. What a stupid thing to post. Alvena has a heart of gold. She would never sell someone out for blood money.
Old Sep 12th 2002, 2:00 am
Marc Sil

Default Re: HEY the "unlawful law practice" thing...

What? It's not bad enough that this crap litters that board? You need to bring it
here also?

Old Sep 12th 2002, 6:09 am
Just Joined

Tina is an unknown quantity at this point

I hadn't thought of it that way. You are absolutly right. What he is saying IS Crap and not worth mentioning. Pardon me for littering.
Old Sep 12th 2002, 6:33 am
Mrtravel

Why not keep the fight there? Why bring it here? It serves no useful purpose here.

Old Sep 12th 2002, 7:11 am
Mrtrravel

Tina wrote:
    > I hadn't thought of it that way. You are absolutly right. What he is saying IS
    > Crap and not worth mentioning. Pardon me for littering.

Well, I don't know if it is crap or not, but it sounds like a arguable point. If the
website has out of date and/or incorrect info and is no longer being maintained, then
why is it still there? I think suggesting the reason it is finanancial is a valid
argument. Not that the reasons are purely financial, but it isn't "crap" to make that
statement. Maybe you can tell us why you think a site that has invalid information
would continue to spread the information.

Old Sep 12th 2002, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

peter d'souza is an unknown quantity at this point

Alvena's site is the most comprehensive source of info on immigration to USA via marriage. The info is superbly well presented.

Thousands of people have saved tons of money by getting all the info they need through her website thereby avoiding the need to hire immigration lawyers. No wonder udall cannot bear it . After all , udall is only interested in fleecing clients through outrageous attorney fees. udall uses this forum only for cheap publicity, subtle spamming as obvious from his other posts.

As for the crap udall uttered about terrorists using Alvena's advice on getting into the States ask urself this : should air travel be permanently stopped just so that other skyscrapers remain safe? Common sense says no.Likewise should thousands of innocent people be denied access to Alvena's website just so that no potential terrorist misuses the info?
The truth is apparent: greedy attorneys will do anything to harm genuinely helpful people like Alvena simply to increase thier own billings.

The best way to deal with such shitholes is to not even acknowledge they exist for if left alone shit gradually rots away and then disappears up its own ass. Lick that.