Here in Australia/DCF

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:50 am
Just Joined

RBurlinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Here in Australia/DCF

I was curious if anyone knew if The Sydney office in australia was still allowing direct consulate filing. I live with my husband in Perth now, I am only on a travel visa but im staying here and I have bills to prove it. I am going back to the US for a month and when I come back I'd like to apply for the spousal visa DCF via sydney consulate.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Here in Australia/DCF

Originally posted by RBurlinson
I was curious if anyone knew if The Sydney office in australia was still allowing direct consulate filing. I live with my husband in Perth now, I am only on a travel visa but im staying here and I have bills to prove it. I am going back to the US for a month and when I come back I'd like to apply for the spousal visa DCF via sydney consulate.
http://usembassy-australia.state.gov/consular/iv.html

A review of this and a google search on this NG about DCF in Australia should tell you everything you need to know. If not, then I'm sure you can get specific questions answered here.