Green cards arrived

Old Jul 24th 2012, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

washsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nice
Default Re: Green cards arrived

don't suppose red army relates to Southampton?
Old Jul 24th 2012, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

no sorry it relates to barnsley fc
Old Jul 24th 2012, 7:46 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Barnsley? Who the hell are they?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by civilservant
Barnsley? Who the hell are they?
the most succesful team in yorkshire over the past 5 years

up the REDS
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

GrappleGoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redarmy990
just opened my post and low and behold my green card has arrived.

not been in the USA a month yet and SSN and Green card both here.

now i suppose its maryland driving test next.

And my first baseball game tommorow happy days
Excellent! What visa did you go over on? K1? or were you already married?
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:20 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly not a K1.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by GrappleGoddess
Excellent! What visa did you go over on? K1? or were you already married?
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

GrappleGoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Clearly not a K1.

Regards, JEff
Not clear to me, hence the question. But thank you for clarifying.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:25 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

A K1 is not going to receive their green card until after marrying and having their application to adjust status approved.

Not going to happen in less than a month.

Regards, JEff
Old Jul 31st 2012, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice

GrappleGoddess it was a CR1.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

InSearchofFog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I just arrived in San Francisco on 31st July on a CR1, just wondering whether the SSN will come automatically or whether I have to apply?

I remember the application form seemed to indicate that if I ticked the box it would be processed automatically. However, I think I also read ( a long time ago) that you had to apply but only once you set foot in the US.......

Just want to get on top of this sttraightaway.

Thanks,
Janan
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 5:18 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by InSearchofFog
I just arrived in San Francisco on 31st July on a CR1, just wondering whether the SSN will come automatically or whether I have to apply?
If you ticked the box on the visa application saying you want one issued automatically, it *should* come in the mail within a month or so of your arrival. Sometimes that box gets overlooked, though, so if it doesn't show up, then you'll need to go apply in person.

Rene
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by InSearchofFog
Hi guys,

I remember the application form seemed to indicate that if I ticked the box it would be processed automatically. However, I think I also read ( a long time ago) that you had to apply but only once you set foot in the US.......

Just want to get on top of this sttraightaway.

Thanks,
Janan
hi and welcome to USA my ssn arrived without me visiting or calling the office.
they were extremly efficent.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

InSearchofFog is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Rene and RedArmy. I think I'll hold on for a few weeks then before I chase it up.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

sallydom is an unknown quantity at this point

just opened my post and low and behold my green card has arrived.

now i suppose its maryland driving test next.

And my first baseball game tommorow happy days
Fantastic , did you sell your car ?
How soon after interview can you leave for USA
Sending lots of best wishes for a very happy life in the USA
Old Aug 4th 2012, 10:57 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallydom
How soon after interview can you leave for USA
As soon as you have your passport back from the consulate, with the visa inside it.

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.