Got a 221 G!!! Help!

Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:50 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a 221 G!!! Help!

Originally Posted by gnasher12
I... maybe its something to do with that you lived in the US previously, and their missing a police report from when you lived there...
A police report is not required from the USA, even though he lived there at one point.

Rene
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

jamieoxford is on a distinguished road

Yeah, we asked about the batch number and they told us that they usually only apply to non-immigrant visas. I'm liking your theory on the police check in the US. I did live there for 5 years but I assumed that would have been covered in the earlier USCIS and NVC rounds. Right?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
A police report is not required from the USA, even though he lived there at one point.

Rene
Rene, is that because they'd have done it in the earlier rounds USCIS and NVC etc...?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jamieoxford
Yeah, we asked about the batch number and they told us that they usually only apply to non-immigrant visas. I'm liking your theory on the police check in the US. I did live there for 5 years but I assumed that would have been covered in the earlier USCIS and NVC rounds. Right?
I lived there a little while too, 4 years.. eek. hope this isint a cause of AP I know you dont need a police report from there though. And listed it on all the forms, but was never asked for a copy of my old VISA or anything, perhaps it could be regarding the time you spent there then? who knows.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:05 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Rene, is that because they'd have done it in the earlier rounds USCIS and NVC etc...?
It's because USCIS and/or DOS does their own security check/investigations. You don't need to supply them with anything from the USA, they do it automatically.

Rene
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

is this you jamie? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/to...t-have-a-221g/

Looks like a similar situation, and there is a reply with some maybe useful links?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

thanks, that is me
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks, that is me
ahh gotcha :P
Old Jul 1st 2011, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Well, 3 weeks and one day since I was "approved" for my visa and I am still nervously, anxiously, and not very patiently waiting.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well, 3 weeks and one day since I was "approved" for my visa and I am still nervously, anxiously, and not very patiently waiting.
awwh sorry have you heard anything??
Old Jul 14th 2011, 8:14 pm
Is Female

gnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud ofgnasher12 has much to be proud of

I am curious have you had any updates? any good news?
Old Jul 14th 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gnasher12
I am curious have you had any updates? any good news?
yeah im curious too, Ive been thinking about you and your situation a bit, and really hope you get approved soon and out of AP
Old Jul 14th 2011, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys, thanks for catching up. No, no news. Five weeks today since I was told I was "approved" and no sign of the visa. I've stopped looking at forums now, all of the entries about people getting their visas (as pleased as I am for them) is just too upsetting. We have offices of Senators enquiring biweekly. Other than that, there is not much more we can do. I treat the day I get my visa as something to look forward to rather than something I'm entitled to, it makes the wait a little easier.

Cheers.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys, thanks for catching up. No, no news. Five weeks today since I was told I was "approved" and no sign of the visa. I've stopped looking at forums now, all of the entries about people getting their visas (as pleased as I am for them) is just too upsetting. We have offices of Senators enquiring biweekly. Other than that, there is not much more we can do. I treat the day I get my visa as something to look forward to rather than something I'm entitled to, it makes the wait a little easier.

Cheers.
so sorry to heat this jamie Its strange they haven't told you anything or sent you a request for certain info. Guess its just a waiting game Shall keep everything crosses you hear and get it soon
Old Jul 15th 2011, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

cyrus1341 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any update on your case???

Hope you have it sorted by now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.