Reload this Page >

Getting LND no./booking medical after NOA2

Getting LND no./booking medical after NOA2

Old Apr 22nd 2019, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

SaraB25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting LND no./booking medical after NOA2

Originally Posted by vanessa_3763
Nope, unfortunately we're still waiting. I tried calling Friday, but they told me to call Tuesday because of the bank holiday. Going crazy with the wait. We were really hoping the DCF route would go quicker ☹
Fingers crossed you get sorted soon and you get through to someone next week. 😊
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

vanessa_3763 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SaraB25

Fingers crossed you get sorted soon and you get through to someone next week. 😊
Thanks for the support!
Called this morning. The woman told me that they do not accept any calls, and I should use the contact form on the website and mark it URGENT. I emailed again last week after not hearing back, and still haven't received a response. Hopefully, it was just because of the bank holiday. Ready to pull my hair out ugh! 😑
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Morning, I had the same thing but with some tax documents required for my husband from his interview and they told me to use the contact form and mark it Urgent. We also haven’t had a response but again hopefully will come back to us soon. Good luck and keep us posted. 😊
Old Apr 24th 2019, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

CCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond reputeCCB1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am London DCF and received my i130 approval around the same time as you guys- dated 1st of April. Now anxiously waiting for my LND number. Please do update if any of you receive it! Fingers crossed we won’t have to wait the while 5 weeks 🤞

Last edited by CCB1; Apr 24th 2019 at 1:41 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2019, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Just curious, has anyone heard back about LND number or had success with the "URGENT" email? It's been well over 2.5 months for us, and nothing. I'm beginning to get a bit worried it got lost in the mail or something. ☹
Old Apr 26th 2019, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vanessa_3763
Just curious, has anyone heard back about LND number or had success with the "URGENT" email? It's been well over 2.5 months for us, and nothing. I'm beginning to get a bit worried it got lost in the mail or something. ☹
Morning, my husband emailed last Thursday with urgent but regards another matter and he still hasn’t heard back. Our approved letter was dated 6th April and still waiting but will be 8weeks on Tuesday. I’m getting the impression they are really busy. When did you email as I think it’s a response within 5 working days?
Old Apr 26th 2019, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Morning, my husband emailed last Thursday with urgent but regards another matter and he still hasn’t heard back. Our approved letter was dated 6th April and still waiting but will be 8weeks on Tuesday. I’m getting the impression they are really busy. When did you email as I think it’s a response within 5 working days?
Morning! We emailed 2 weeks ago, and I emailed again 3 days ago with URGENT.
Old Apr 29th 2019, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

We finally received a response from the embassy after 2 weeks. A response that did not relate to the questions asked at all. We still haven't gotten his LND number, and it's been almost 3 months since approval. The website says you can mail a letter. Has anyone tried this in the past? Is it even worth trying? 😕
Old Apr 29th 2019, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Oh no what a nightmare. Are you able to reply to the response?
Old May 2nd 2019, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Oh no what a nightmare. Are you able to reply to the response?
We responded, and just heard back. They FINALLY told us his LND number!! 😁😁😁😁 I'm so relieved, and excited!! However, now I'm not sure what to do next, cause we still haven't received his packet. Does anyone know if we can just go ahead, and move on to the next step with just his LND number?
Old May 2nd 2019, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, That’s Fantastic, same happened to us yesterday!! 😊 I managed to book my children’s Medicals and their Interviews with just the number. If you go onto uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family and go to the apply for a visa section. Complete you DS-260 and once you have everything together you can call and book your medical and visa. Good luck!
Old May 2nd 2019, 6:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the medical can be booked with just the LND number. He will also need a copy of his ACRO police report to take to the medical exam.

Rene
Old May 2nd 2019, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

hhrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, That’s Fantastic, same happened to us yesterday!! 😊 I managed to book my children’s Medicals and their Interviews with just the number. If you go onto uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family and go to the apply for a visa section. Complete you DS-260 and once you have everything together you can call and book your medical and visa. Good luck!
Congrats! Did you receive it in the mail, or in response to an email?
Old May 2nd 2019, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Yay! So exciting 😁😁 Thanks so much for the info and support! Good luck to you too
Old May 2nd 2019, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

A response to the email we sent. They did say not to worry about not having the letter and just to explain at the medical appointment that it hadn’t been received in the mail. We have just printed off the email to take with us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.