G325A Form question

Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default G325A Form question

Probably a stupid question, but...

On the G325A form, at the bottom where it says APPLICANT: BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME AND ALIEN REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THE BOX OUTLINED BY HEAVY BORDER BELOW.

Is this supposed to be filled in by both of us, depending on which of us has filled the form in? Or should my name go on all of them? Or should her name (the US citizen) go on all of them?

I have checked visajourney.com and they only have the one example on there so have nothing to compare it to.

Thank you!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 4:13 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325A Form question

ukman,

The name at the end should match the name at the beginning and the information in between.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by ukmancoll

On the G325A form, at the bottom where it says APPLICANT: BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME AND ALIEN REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THE BOX OUTLINED BY HEAVY BORDER BELOW.

Is this supposed to be filled in by both of us, depending on which of us has filled the form in? Or should my name go on all of them? Or should her name (the US citizen) go on all of them?

I have checked visajourney.com and they only have the one example on there so have nothing to compare it to.

Thank you!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 5:19 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukmancoll

Thank you!
Don't worry, I was confused about this at first, too. In the bold boxes at the bottom of the pages, My fiance filled out his own information and signed his own G-325A, and I filled out and signed my own, too. Separate names.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 14th 2004, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Don't worry, I was confused about this at first, too. In the bold boxes at the bottom of the pages, My fiance filled out his own information and signed his own G-325A, and I filled out and signed my own, too. Separate names.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Thanks guys, this is what we have done.

I wonder what I would do without the BE website....?! Its scary to think! The first I-129F package is leaving my hands tomorrow..... Here we go!!