G325 A#

Old Jan 9th 2004, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

atcal1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G325 A#

For the A# section at the top of the form, do we fill in None, or just leave it blank.
I am a US citizen and had a green card before.
Do I use the A# from my green card before or should i leave that section blank or write none in it?
Thanks.
Old Jan 10th 2004, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325 A#

Originally posted by atcal1
For the A# section at the top of the form, do we fill in None, or just leave it blank.
Do I use the A# from my green card before or should i leave that section blank or write none in it?
Thanks.
I believe that we left that blank on our G-325 forms. We are filing the I-129f application.

Jamie
Old Jan 10th 2004, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: G325 A#

Originally posted by atcal1
Thanks.
If you have ever had an "A" number, then put it in. That includes naturalized US citizens. If you are citizen and never had one [e.g. born here], then put in "none".

For the alien beneficiary, I put in "---" to indicate we noted the item but to allow the government officials to interlineate the A number they do assign.