first NOA1

Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Mike D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default first NOA1

Sent off the I129-f (petition for K1 Visa) package off 16 days ago and no NOA. I'm not freaking out just yet simply because we've just gone threw the Xmas period.

Just in case it doesn't turn up over the next few days, does anybody have a contact number for the Texas Service Center?

Happy 2004

Michael
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:21 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first NOA1

Have you checked to see if the cheque has been cashed?
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Mike D is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that's a good idea, i'll ring Jacky in America and tell her to get down to her bank pronto.....
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Hi Michael

I just sent off my K1 package about a week ago and the number I found to contact California was the number that covers all service centers I believe. (others can happily correct me if I'm wrong ) The number is 800-375-5283

Melody

Originally posted by Mike D
Sent off the I129-f (petition for K1 Visa) package off 16 days ago and no NOA. I'm not freaking out just yet simply because we've just gone threw the Xmas period.

Just in case it doesn't turn up over the next few days, does anybody have a contact number for the Texas Service Center?

Happy 2004

Michael
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:30 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by melody32
Hi Michael

I just sent off my K1 package about a week ago and the number I found to contact California was the number that covers all service centers I believe. (others can happily correct me if I'm wrong ) The number is 800-375-5283

Melody
That's correct. Fondly referred to here as the "mis-information" line. Every time I've called them, I received inaccurate info, and in one case, NO information!

Kate. xxxxx
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:31 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Mike,

There are no longer any public contact numbers for the CIS service centers.

Public contact is now handled by the National Customer Service Center, more commonly known as the National Customer Dis-service Center, aka the USCIS Firewall.

Regards, JEff

Happy 2004

Michael
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

*chuckle* thanks Kate for clueing me in. why do i get the feeling this may be a looong process?

Originally posted by katesuiter1
That's correct. Fondly referred to here as the "mis-information" line. Every time I've called them, I received inaccurate info, and in one case, NO information!

Kate. xxxxx
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Look at the back of the cashed check. There should be a receipt number beginning with SRC followed by 10 digits. You can use that to check the status online.

Happy 2004

Michael