Wikiposts

Fiancee's Mother

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:28 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiancee's Mother

Originally posted by lairdside
A coat?

You need a NBC suit to protect you from those toxic gases.......
Baby can you see I am farting, a girl like me should wear a warning, It is dangerous.. I can smell it..
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:34 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
For someone that's new to the forum, you sure are familiar with all of the same old tired insults...........

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I gotta second that!!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:35 am

Originally posted by Yuriy
By the way a joke about my English is also no that inventive, English is my third languange.

I can tell LOL
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:36 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Listen, I am not saying that it is better in Russia, so don't send me back. I may be more American patriot than you are.
It seems to me you want your cake and eat it too.

The world doesn't bend over backwards to help you or whomever else you want to bring into the country.
There are processes and red tape which despite being a pain in the arse, usually do result in the given result.
But the processes need to be there and implemented.

You are 100% more american patriot than me, considering I was born in England and have no real plans to take the oath.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:39 am

Originally posted by manc1976

You are 100% more american patriot than me, considering I was born in England and have no real plans to take the oath.

Go Brit!!!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:40 am
Mtravelkay

Yuriy wrote:

> Lissen people, I don't need the love advice. This is individual to each
    > person. I don't need you patronizing me, You don't know my bacground or
    > anything about me.
    > Please stop the BS and get to the point.
    >
    > My Wife's
    > mother lives in Ukraine. There is no guest Visa for Ukrainians,
    > especialyy if they have nothing to lose in Ukraine.
    >
    > What else can I do?
    >

Did she apply for a B-2?
People from Ukraine and other FSU countries do get visas.
My mother-in-law was rejected the first time in Russia, but has been
successful since then. However, I believe the plan will be for her to
live her at least half time, so my wife will be filing a I-130 as soon
as she gets her citizenship, hopefully this summer. Her interview is May 20.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
It seems to me you want your cake and eat it too.
That would be potato cake. Skillfully cooked by his very thin, naked, brilliant, funny, humanitarian, Russian wife who truly loves him for who he is and NOT who he can smuggle into the U.S. for her.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:42 am
Mtravelkay

ray6 wrote:

> LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. -- Folks laughed when chainsaw magnate Robert
    > McCulloch announced he was bringing the 140-year old London Bridge to
    > the Arizona desert.
    >
    > Nobody laughs anymore.
    >
    > In the late '60s, the
    > London Bridge was sinking into the clay of London, England's Thames
    > River. Built in 1831, it was the victim of its own immense weight.
    >
    >
    > London officials said they'd have to replace the bridge. But what to
    > do with the old one -- the one of children's nursery rhymes?

Nonsense... The nursery rhymes were written about a previous London
Bridge, I think multiple bridges ago.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Yuriy is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sharp. But exaggerated.

Just beautiful, funny, wonderfull cook and a loving wife. That's all. Very simple.
Don't be jealous, please, Leslie, you should be better than that.

That would be potato cake. Skillfully cooked by his very thin, naked, brilliant, funny, humanitarian, Russian wife who truly loves him for who he is and NOT who he can smuggle into the U.S. for her.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:55 am

Very sharp. But exaggerated.

Just beautiful, funny, wonderfull cook and a loving wife. That's all. Very simple.
Don't be jealous, please, Leslie, you should be better than that.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:47 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

If you're such a good person, why are you hell-bent on breaking the law? Or don't you remember, that's what started this whole farce. You made up a crap story and then began asking for advice on how to break immigration laws. You did this in order to get flamed so that you could then turn around and complain about the treatment you got here. Boring.
Ok guys.

Firstly. 5'3" and 100 lbs is waay overweight to be a fashion model.

I am 6ft, worked for a couple of years for an agency in London when was in my teens, weighed 126lbs then. (Not anymore though..lol)

My 12 year old daughter is 5'3" and weighs 90lbs. She is anxiously awaiting her figure

My sis is 5'11" and weighs 119lbs - not skinny enough to be a fashion model (she has a different bone and muscle density than I had).

So don't panic .....lmao
Old Mar 29th 2004, 1:55 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

That is your opinion.

Law is written by people. I think it is not a good law that doesn't allow families to live together, if they want to. There should be no questions asked, or forms to fill out. Families should be allowed to live together. Not in 5 years, but right now. This whole system is wrong to begin with. Breaking the law makes me a good person, because it helps to break this system.

Laws only exist to be changed.
Following law makes you a ship in valley of darkness....
One day you will be slaughtered by this law. Let's see how will you sing then
You have to wait.

My best friend is Russian. She was granted political asylum.

She is an only child and her mother is still in Russia and a widow(her father was murdered when she was a child).

Applying for asylum was a very difficult decision for her due to the fact that she knew her mother would not be able to come here until she Naturalized and was able to petition for her.

Likewise for another friend of mine whose wife is Russian, they also had to wait until his wife naturalized before they could bring her parents to the US permanently and her father had life threatening health concerns. If there had been a way my friend would have found it, he is a prominent and well respected Constitutional Law attorney.

You have to wait.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:01 pm
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by DCMark
Yes and having your extended family here will make this a great land!

It does not matter. Your Mother In Law is not coming here soon. Its not possible and you are not capable of smuggling her in. So go away!
Aww come on Mark.

Wish him luck in getting that Private Bill for his MIL so that she can live here... LMAO
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:24 pm

Originally posted by lairdside
Ok guys.

Firstly. 5'3" and 100 lbs is waay overweight to be a fashion model.

I am 6ft, worked for a couple of years for an agency in London when was in my teens, weighed 126lbs then. (Not anymore though..lol)

My 12 year old daughter is 5'3" and weighs 90lbs. She is anxiously awaiting her figure

My sis is 5'11" and weighs 119lbs - not skinny enough to be a fashion model (she has a different bone and muscle density than I had).

So don't panic .....lmao

LOL LOL LOL
Thanks!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 7:52 am
Mtravelkay

Yuriy wrote:
    > What do you know about russian food?
    > Russia is one of the most food
    > educated countries in the world.
    > Russia is in Europe and in Asia. There
    > is everything here, even Sushi.

I happen to like Patio Pizza and Rostiks

Actually, I had some good barbeque at a datcha.
I like a variety of Russian food, I just can't pronounce the names
correctly....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.