Reload this Page >

Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Wikiposts

Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:43 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by booger
I read the posts where the lady from overseas said something nice to cutenurse and then that bitch Dekka attacked her.

I am very unhappy with the group now.

I am active again. I had quit, but now I saw what you did to that lady...

You deserve what you get.
Hi:

Note difference between long time BritEpat Member "Dekka-apostophre-s Angel" and usenet person "Dekka-no apostophre Angel." Also, on BritishEpats, no-apostrophe doesn't have the atavar there.

Angel is not a "bitch" and I've grown to like her and respect her.
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:47 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Note difference between long time BritEpat Member "Dekka-apostophre-s Angel" and usenet person "Dekka-no apostophre Angel." Also, on BritishEpats, no-apostrophe doesn't have the atavar there.

Angel is not a "bitch" and I've grown to like her and respect her.
Hi Folinsky,
The person to which you responded, "booger" is also in the long list of trolls and has been banned by BEP. He originally ripped off the username of the real "Booger" (note upper case B) who is a Usenet poster. See the "tRoll Call" thread for a more comprehensive list...........

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 120, NSC----another ten down.....!)
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:37 pm
elviswasmydad

Default Re: Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Originally posted by cutenurse300
I m feeling terrible now after so long waiting and after RFE sended on july the 8 th our application got denied!Our lawyer just called us with this terrible news ...and we got to file again from the beginning!Reason is that the time we filed our petition my fiance (US) divorce wasn t finalized..in MA the divorce is final after 90 days!!
So starting again from the beginning!!!
I m so depressed now..why did they even asked a RFE THEN

this seems like an older post

Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:21 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by elviswasmydad
this seems like an older post
So don't resurrect it then. What is your deal???????

Kate.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by cutenurse300
I m feeling terrible now after so long waiting and after RFE sended on july the 8 th our application got denied!Our lawyer just called us with this terrible news ...and we got to file again from the beginning!Reason is that the time we filed our petition my fiance (US) divorce wasn t finalized..in MA the divorce is final after 90 days!!
So starting again from the beginning!!!
I m so depressed now..why did they even asked a RFE THEN
I'm really sorry to hear this cutenurse. There must be some way you can be together quicker by going thru a different process. What about going the K3 route??

We are all here to support you. Hang in there!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:43 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whistlestop01
I'm really sorry to hear this cutenurse. There must be some way you can be together quicker by going thru a different process. What about going the K3 route??

We are all here to support you. Hang in there!
You are responding to a very old posting ...cutenurse is due for interview this week....
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by ray6
You are responding to a very old posting ...cutenurse is due for interview this week....
LOL LMAO ty for telling me......this post showed up on my screen as quite new!!

oh well.............GOOD LUCK ON UR INTERVIEW CUTENURSE LOL