Fiance Visa

Old Sep 15th 2001, 11:30 am
Hmbedford

Hi,

First if all I would like to wish every American my condolences and regret as to what
has happened on the 11th September. I know that my thoughts are shared with every
single British citizen and we are right behind you all the way.

Well, it's me again. I have been here a few times but I still have nother question
regarding the G-325A application form. I also have a starnge situation as my British
Passport does not have my middle name on, only my birth certificate has this
information. The rest of my name is very unique (Hayden Mason-Bedford) and the dates
of birth are the same as my birth certificate. Will this matter to the INS or do I
not have to change my passport?

Secondly, At the bottom of the application for it asks "This form is in connection
with application for:". The choices are Natrualization, Status as permanent resident
or Other. Does anyone have an idea as to what I need to put in there.

I thank you for all your help.

Regards, H [email protected]

Old Sep 15th 2001, 11:45 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Place your name as on your birth certificate. The way you use your name on the passport will be fine. I have a middle name on my birth certificate which I never use and it is not on my passport.

The answer is other and put in I129F/K-1

Rita
Old Sep 15th 2001, 11:48 am
Alvena Ferreira

hmbedford wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
I think your passport will be ok.

>
    >
    >
    >
Check other, and pen-in "k-1 visa" next to it.

Alvena
--
I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice; this is my personal opinion, posted
for the purpose of discussion only.
---
K-1 FAQ: http://www.k1faq.com Jonathan's K-1 pages: http://alixtcat.50megs.com/ Doc
Steen's Marriage Visa Information Pages:
http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm

Old Sep 19th 2001, 2:33 am
Synchro1212

Yes, I also asked the same question, the answer I was told was Other(fiance visa)

Old Sep 22nd 2001, 1:33 pm
Wdaysofwild

hi well my fiancee had a similar problem and she had to go to a attorney to get a
statement of her name for the INS to correct the problem with her name