Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

employment letter...an example anywhere?

employment letter...an example anywhere?

Old Sep 27th 2001, 5:23 pm
Crazyjohn

Hi group.

I need to have my employer prepare the "employment letter" for the interview. I
thought I had seen an example somewhere, or a list of the elements it should include,
but I cannot find it.

Can anyone direct me as to where I may find this information?

Thanks, John

Old Sep 27th 2001, 6:09 pm
Crazyjohn

'Yes, Dennis, it has been missing for a while now \n\nI wasn\'t going to bother to send my forms via recorded delivery, but your posting has\nchanged my mind!\n\nMo\n\nin message\n\n[usenetquote2]>> Our I-129F was approved on July at CSC and since then we have heard precisely[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> nothing! [/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> I phoned the US Consulate in London some time ago and got a very unhelpful lady[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> who said, No, they wouldn\'t open a provisional file and No, they wouldn\'t send the[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> forms out to me. She did however tell me I could[/usenetquote2]\n    >\n[usenetquote2]>> the packet 3 forms from their website.[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> I downloaded the forms, filled them out, completed the checklist and sent all[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> the required forms back along with a photocopy of our I-129F approval form. It[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> was signed for at the US Consulate on September 9th but I have heard nothing[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> from them.[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> The approval expires in less than 6 weeks. What do I do now?[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> --[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> Denis[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> -----[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>> All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]\n    >\n    >\n    >\n    >\n\n--\nMaurice Sheppard\n'