email address of INS

Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Smile email address of INS

any1 know email id of INS thanx
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: email address of INS

Originally Posted by pkmk
any1 know email id of INS thanx
For what reason? If you want to provide feedback, here is the link:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/feedback.htm

E-Mail comments to USCIS may be made on these topics only:

Questions about Electronic Filing forms (E-Filing)
Comments on a specific USCIS Federal Register Announcement (you will not receive a reply to a Federal Register comment)
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: email address of INS

i want to know about my case status i worte mail to NVC but in reply they said no record found & talk to INS thats y i want email id
thanx
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:32 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

i want to know about my case status i worte mail to NVC but in reply they said no record found & talk to INS thats y i want email id
thanx
Hi pkmk,

It looks by your timeline that you're still waiting for approval on your I-129F, right? Your case is probably not at NVC yet. You can check the status of your case by going to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...d=eDI0whrkXmN6 and typing in the case number from your NOA.

Hope that works for you!
Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

thanx
There is none available
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

ya right im waiting for my I-129F approval I check daily the processing dates & my case status but it never change it alwasy same esp: processing dates of MSC ... i want to know when i'll get approval of I-129F from MSC ..
thanx
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

ya right im waiting for my I-129F approval I check daily the processing dates & my case status but it never change it alwasy same esp: processing dates of MSC ... i want to know when i'll get approval of I-129F from MSC ..
thanx
Your receipt date is July 27th. You say you check the processing dates daily. What date are they processing now? By that, you can tell when your case MIGHT come up for approval, and when your case would be considered overdue.

What date is MSC processing now?

Rene
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

MSC is processing FEB 20 2004
Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:15 pm

MSC is processing FEB 20 2004
OK, it's now September 2004, and MSC is processing February 2004. That's about 7 months. Your receipt date is July 2004. IF MSC continues at this rate, and this is a totally ballpark guess, I would have in mind an approval date of about February 2005. Of course, MSC could speed up or slow down their progress, and that's why you should check their processing dates a couple of times a month, as you are doing. Once MSC processing date is your NOA date or later, if 30 days go by and you still have not received approval, your case can be considered "overdue".

It looks like you might be one of the folks whose I-130 might get approved before the I-129F. Just keep track of the process for both of them. You're doing all the right things.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:20 pm
Andrew DeFaria

sphyrapicus wrote:

>> any1 know email id of INS thanx
    > For what reason? If you want to provide feedback, here is the link:
    > http://uscis.gov/graphics/feedback.htm
    > E-Mail comments to USCIS may be made on these topics only:
    > Questions about Electronic Filing forms (E-Filing)
    > Comments on a specific USCIS Federal Register Announcement (you will not
    > receive a reply to a Federal Register comment)

That's not an email address it's a URL. The two are not the same. Do you
understand the difference?

--
I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more
as they get older, then it dawned on me . .they were cramming for their
finals..

Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

u mean my vise will take 7 months ?
NSC processing I-130 SEP 1 2003 what do u think when i'll get approval for I-130 .
thanx
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

NSC processing I-130 SEP 1 2003 what do u think when i'll get approval for I-130 .
thanx

No that means your I-129F will take 7 months. There will probably been another 3 to 5 months after that for the NVC and for the US Consulate interview. Then it might even be longer because being from Pakistan you might have to undergo additional security checks if your name acquires a "hit" on the security clearances with the FBI and/or the IBIS.

I would not anticipate being in the US for at least year from now. And that is regardless of which initial petition gets approved first - I-129F or I-130.

Rete
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:13 pm

thanx
It's not your visa they are working on right now. It's the I-129F petition. The processing of the I-129F ***MIGHT*** take up to 7 months. Then you have to fill out Packet 3 materials and get the interview appointment at the embassy, where they will determine whether you receive your K3 visa or not.

My husband and I did the K-1 fiance visa so I'm not familiar with the I-130 at all, but it sounds like it's taking about a year to process the I-130's. My personal guess is that the I-130 might be approved around July of 2005.

A friend of mine just recently did an I-129F for a fiance visa for her Pakistani fiance. Hers took almost 7 months to go through NBC, so your situation is not uncommon. Just hang in there.

Rene
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andrew DeFaria
That's not an email address it's a URL. The two are not the same. Do you
understand the difference?
If one goes to the URL I provided, the email addresses are provided:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

Thanks for the query though. Always love your posts big Andy.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

thanx