Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

question about the AOS form

question about the AOS form

Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default question about the AOS form

Hi guy's,
I'm filling out the I-485 and on part 3 it asks about the nonimmigrant visa number. Is that the number printed in red on the K-3 visa?
Just want to go for the clarity.....
Thanks for any info.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 6:04 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about the AOS form

dutch,

Maybe. Search for posts by Folinskyinla on this subject.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by dutchman2001nl
Hi guy's,
I'm filling out the I-485 and on part 3 it asks about the nonimmigrant visa number. Is that the number printed in red on the K-3 visa?
Just want to go for the clarity.....
Thanks for any info.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
dutch,

Maybe. Search for posts by Folinskyinla on this subject.

Regards, JEff
OK, will do... Thank you JEff.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dutchman2001nl
OK, will do... Thank you JEff.
My understanding is that it's the number in red near the lower right corner of your visa...

Congratulations again; I'm so happy for you!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Buendia
My understanding is that it's the number in red near the lower right corner of your visa...

Congratulations again; I'm so happy for you!
Thank you again, Buendia