Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Dutch police cert hold up at K1 interview in London

Dutch police cert hold up at K1 interview in London

Old Feb 27th 2011, 6:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch police cert hold up at K1 interview in London

Originally Posted by britishspouse
hmm perhaps i missed something too.

I have applied for and got my UK police cert, but i lived in america 4 years whilst on my F1 visa, shall I need to get a US police cert?

*runs off to do some more research*
One never needs to get a police certificate from time living in the US; the US will do its own checks on you.

Says so on the bottom of all the police certificate applying sections of the visa & AOS instructions.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all
Default Re: Dutch police cert hold up at K1 interview in London

Originally Posted by meauxna
One never needs to get a police certificate from time living in the US; the US will do its own checks on you.

Says so on the bottom of all the police certificate applying sections of the visa & AOS instructions.
ahh ok thankyou