DS-260 Questions

Old Sep 15th 2018, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

stu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default DS-260 Questions

Hi,

My I-130 application was approved and I am now at NVC stage.

I have started doing my DS-260 and I have several questions so wondered who can help me with them? Also once completed to NVC check it all over for you to see if everything is ok?

My first question is the first part when it asks Province? I just put N/A to that question.

My next question is when it asks to list all the kids I put down my 2 babies that were born over in the US 10 weeks ago and also my 2 step children. It says do they live with me but I have said NO as I am in the UK and they live with my US wife. It then says do the intent to love with you and do they intend to immigrate with you? I also said NO as it's kind of a non relevant question when they are in the US now.

The fact my wife is the US citizen and I am over in the UK is this the right answers for those questions.

Cheers

Stu
Old Sep 15th 2018, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Muna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS-260 Questions

Congratulations! Not long now.

For the 'Province' I always put the county, i.e. City: Burnley Province: Lancashire, or City: London, Province: London.

For the second question, I leave to users who are more experienced in immigration questions involving children.

Good luck.
Old Sep 15th 2018, 9:30 pm
Go Braves!

StuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond reputeStuBear65 has a reputation beyond repute

When you talk about province is it to the question for place of birth or current address. For place of birth I put "does not apply", for present address I put my county.

My 2 step children were living in the US when I applied and I answered the same way you did. Mine was processed without issue.
Old Sep 20th 2018, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

stu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond reputestu_blue has a reputation beyond repute

Does this get checked over once submitted ahead of going to the US Embassy in London?

I guess if something is completed wrong you would want to know before getting there.

Did everyone else who has been in the same scenario put the same as me for the Children part of the form?

Last edited by stu_blue; Sep 20th 2018 at 10:05 am.
Old Sep 20th 2018, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by StuBear65
When you talk about province is it to the question for place of birth or current address. For place of birth I put "does not apply", for present address I put my county.

My 2 step children were living in the US when I applied and I answered the same way you did. Mine was processed without issue.
Yeah it sounds like it's all NO then to those 3 children questions, even the one do they intend to live with you as they are already living there with my wife. lol