Reload this Page >

Does anyone know the k3 status in missouri center

Does anyone know the k3 status in missouri center

Old Oct 17th 2002, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

paleee is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Does anyone know the k3 status in missouri center

hello, everybody:
I think most of us are streessed out because of the way INS dealing our cases. I filed I 129F to missouri center in june 25. First of all, the automated system telling me it will only take 15- 21 days to take care this kind cases. I was so excited when I heard about this. But after that the meeage change to 60- 90 days. The worst of all is that missouri center does not provide live assistance at all and national service center always give me those kind boo boo like we do not provide personal infomation. I am really tired of those crab. i think I will delighted if someone can provide me some alternative way to check the status of my K3 pertiton form. Based on attorney Matthew Udall's webpage, they should working on july 30th cases now, how come i have not heard any from them at all. If someone has similar case and have more info on it, please share with me. thanks!!!

sincerely
patrick