DCF thankyou

Old Mar 20th 2001, 12:06 pm
Eileen Michaels

Klaas and I want to thank everyone here for so much help. The very first thing I read
was someone asking how long the I-130 was......and Grinch said.... about 11 inches.
Laughed so hard...and I knew I was in the right place. Then from Alvena' suggestion
we looked at the advantages of the DCF(we had never heard of it ). And the sites
Jonathan and Andy post for information. And Beth our resident therapist( I just know
your books will have social redeeming value!). And other couples like Kristin en
Jeroen, Wim en Jenni, Judith and her husband, who are all Dutch/American. It helps so
much to read about a similiar experience. Thank you all so much and everyone who I
have forgotten in my excitement(head still on cloud nine). We will maintain the
website and try to be as helpful as possible to those who follow us. We are so
grateful. one happy wife, Eileen

Old Mar 20th 2001, 1:16 pm
billypilgrim

Congratulations Eileen (and Klass)! I'm so happy to hear all went well. I sometimes
think that those of us going through this whole process appreciate what we have just
a little more, because we've had to work so hard to make it happen. I, for one, know
I'd go absolutely insane without this newsgroup.

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy each other's company.

Beth

----------

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Mar 20th 2001, 2:03 pm
Grinch

"Eileen Michaels" <[email protected]> danced a little dance around a toy windmill in her
clogs before pausing to write

>
    >
    >

Did I say That? That was damn funny! Congratulations

Grinch

Old Mar 20th 2001, 9:33 pm
Judith

Congratulations to the both of you!

Dan and I are waiting for packet 4 right now, and if all goes as fast as with you,
I'll have my visa half may!

Enjoy your time together!

Judith

nieuws [email protected]...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
information.
    >
    >