Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DCF question regarding medical exam

DCF question regarding medical exam

Old Sep 21st 2001, 6:06 am
Vaspecad1

hello, my soon to be wife and i are going to go the DCF route in south africa in
early november. we have gotten police records and all the forms and everything we
needed that should be on the packet 3 for the initial interview, but we havent
actually been able to obtain a packet 3 from them and do not have a list of
immunizations or approved physicians for the medical. our first priority is to have
this process done as quickly as possible, and i just wanted to know if they will
schedule our final interview date at the time of our initial inteview if we didnt
have the medical done but do have everything else. ive heard we can get the medical
done while we are waiting for the final interview, and would like to verify this
with anyone else if i could. we asked them to send us a packet 3 but they just sent
us a list of stuff we would need via e-mail and there was no list of approved
physicians or needed vaccinations. i just want to know that we can go to the initial
interview and say "hey weve got all our stuff, give me a list of physicians and
stuff and lets set a date for the interview!" this is what i want to do, please tell
me they will do it

jon