Closure

Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:39 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Closure

Originally Posted by meauxna
No, no there is not. You can not fully appreciate the chaine maile story without reading every post. Pay attention to the dates.
Well, lucky it's spring break at the uni and there's sod all for me to do today! I'm on page 4 now, it's already getting exciting!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:44 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
You can't bump it 'cos some silly ares has closed it
Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh I didn't notice it was closed.

Just start and it will draw you in
Oh dear, what happened? You'd better go look. Quick like a bunny now.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:45 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
I need to work, please give me a brief summary
Girl meets boy. Girl must have boy. Girl and boy have a lovely hobby and business. Will love prevail? Will maile prevail?
Read on to find out more...
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look what I found:

*spoiler alert*

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=1148
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:49 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of the guy who was wanting to visit the US and I *think* was trying to find info on the VWP. Then, sort of by accident, he discovered he was already a citizen! Can't remember the poster though...
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:52 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh look what I found:

*spoiler alert*

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=1148
well thanks for that - I must be one of a very small group of long time members of this site who could never be arsed to actually read that thread, although I feel like I picked up the gist of it from the numerous references to it on other threads.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Try looking for the ending to these stories for the last 14 years. I'm wondering about the guy who brought over his Austrian fiancee who left the US before marrying him to go home and then decided once she was in Austria that she wanted to come back to the US and he had to go the K-1 route again.

And Joe Blow from Canada (it was a girl btw) who came to the US for one guy and feel in love with his brother instead. Wonder how that worked out.

Maybe I need to write a book

And then there is Ian the SP. A canuck of many passports who is educated and incorrigible and a real SP at times. Wonder how he got Shelia to put up with him for 14 years????????
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by elfman
well thanks for that - I must be one of a very small group of long time members of this site who could never be arsed to actually read that thread, although I feel like I picked up the gist of it from the numerous references to it on other threads.
(I've never read the whole thing either)
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The most interesting couple we had on the marriage-based visa forums has to go to the female turned male married to a female couple. They married after her surgurcial correction. She was Canadian; had been married while a female and had children of her own. The second marriage worked beautiful apparently and he was able to get a green card and later then adopted her grandchildren.

Should look about for that story.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Maybe I need to write a book
I'd read it!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

The most interesting couple we had on the marriage-based visa forums has to go to the female turned male married to a female couple. They married after her surgurcial correction. She was Canadian; had been married while a female and had children of her own. The second marriage worked beautiful apparently and he was able to get a green card and later then adopted her grandchildren.

That sounds interesting.

I reckon there's an epistolary novel in all this.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:09 pm

You would think that one would ring a bell! I have no recollection of that.
we have had some interesting families pass through though.

Rete & I have joked about a book over the years.. it would be great, I think. There's nothing like Real Life to blow fiction out of the water.
Wouldn't you just *die* though, if your personal story got put in some book without your permission? I would, and mine's not even very interesting.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:13 pm

Good lord, this (the 91 page one) is an astounding thread. I'm on page 12 now. On page 11 a link was given to Michigan's sexual offender list, and a brief search shows that the fiance in question was on it, but no one has responded to that fact yet.

This must be what watching soap operas is like.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

IcedGem is an unknown quantity at this point

I just lost my morning to that thread fascinating and disturbing!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:19 pm

I've just noticed that Guin's location on her profile now says "Michigan"...perhaps a hint of future success? Or of wishful thinking? Stay tuned to find out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.