Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Chicago Lockbox experience

Chicago Lockbox experience

Old Jun 9th 2005, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Paw1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chicago Lockbox experience

Has anyone sent AP or EAD application to Chicago Lockbox recently? My I-131 was sent 5/18 and I haven't received anything from them. My check hasn't been cashed either. I was at the KC, MO office this morning. My status in their system doesn't show anything about that application yet. I was told that if I had the receipt number (the MSC number); which is issued after the check has been cashed, they could call NBC and expedite my AP processing. I need to know when I can expect them to cash the check, or when to expect a NOA. Thanks.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

cew602 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chicago Lockbox experience

We sent ours in on May 12th, it was delievered on the 14th. They have not cashed our checks and we have yet to reaceive an NOA. From what I've been reading, it's taking a little over a month.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Paw1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cew602
We sent ours in on May 12th, it was delievered on the 14th. They have not cashed our checks and we have yet to reaceive an NOA. From what I've been reading, it's taking a little over a month.
I heard it's taking up to 3 months for AP since they started using Chicago Lockbox for all EAD and AP applications. Looks like things have slowed down as a result. We might get the NOA in a month if we're lucky.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:41 am
Just Joined

cew602 is an unknown quantity at this point

We received our NOA for EAD - and AOS in today's mail