Case Tracker App

Old May 18th 2018, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

BigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Case Tracker App

I have just used the USCIS Case Tracker App, searched and found two other I-824 petitions that were both filed / received the day after mine (Nov 3rd 2017) at the NBC and both have been approved, one Jan 24th 2018 and the other April 5th 2018... Do you think my petition has been misplaced and is there any way of checking as it's still within their "Estimated processing times" ??
Old May 18th 2018, 4:20 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case Tracker App

Sorry, BigT, but anything we say would just be speculation. There are numerous possibilities such as being on someone's desk where it is buried under other petitions which were dumped on top of it; the officer who received your petition is away or even left the service altogether and their work not passed on to someone else; etc.

You should continue to hound your attorney to work on finding out the reason for the delay and you should continue calling the 1-800 number to seek the advice of a second tier USCIS employee who is able to assist you. Have you written to the Omnibus office to seek help? I know that you have attempted to get your congress persons involved without success. I can only imagine how frustrated and unhappy you are at the situation.
Old May 18th 2018, 4:44 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Have you written to the Omnibus office to seek help?.
Auto-correct is a bitch. The people to contact are the Ombudsman.
Old May 21st 2018, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

BigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond reputeBigT103 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Sorry, BigT, but anything we say would just be speculation. There are numerous possibilities such as being on someone's desk where it is buried under other petitions which were dumped on top of it; the officer who received your petition is away or even left the service altogether and their work not passed on to someone else; etc.

You should continue to hound your attorney to work on finding out the reason for the delay and you should continue calling the 1-800 number to seek the advice of a second tier USCIS employee who is able to assist you. Have you written to the Omnibus office to seek help? I know that you have attempted to get your congress persons involved without success. I can only imagine how frustrated and unhappy you are at the situation.
Thanks Rete, I have emailed Kamala Harris (US Senator for California) again via the website and also to her email address, I guess I will just keep trying her until she answers me.
I can be very persistent