Biometrics Appointment

Old Feb 25th 2004, 2:44 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Biometrics Appointment

Just got off the phone with the USCIS, my biometrics appointment is schedule for March 29th at 10am in.........NEW ORLEANS, LA!! That'll save me quite a few hours!! That was the earliest date they had!

Does anybody know what the fee is going to be? I heard about new fees for fingerprinting and all. Thanks guys! =)
Old Feb 25th 2004, 2:47 pm

Default Re: Biometrics Appointment

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
Just got off the phone with the USCIS, my biometrics appointment is schedule for March 29th at 10am in.........NEW ORLEANS, LA!! That'll save me quite a few hours!! That was the earliest date they had!

Does anybody know what the fee is going to be? I heard about new fees for fingerprinting and all. Thanks guys! =)
Shucks, I didn't mean to make a new topic, I meant it to go in the K3 roll call topic!!! Argh. I'll just repost.

*please ignore!*
Old Feb 25th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't pay a fee when we went to the biometrics appt.

Did you send in a fee for fingerprinting when you filed your AOS, or filed whatever paperwork it was?

If so, then you don't pay another fee when you go for your appt.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys ...

Old Feb 25th 2004, 3:26 pm

Originally posted by janadeen
We didn't pay a fee when we went to the biometrics appt.

Did you send in a fee for fingerprinting when you filed your AOS, or filed whatever paperwork it was?

If so, then you don't pay another fee when you go for your appt.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys ...
It's for my EAD, and no, I didn't send in a fee for fingerprinting when I filed, just the $120 they were asking for.
Old Feb 25th 2004, 3:42 pm
USCIS Victim

YtsejaM is an unknown quantity at this point

It's for my EAD, and no, I didn't send in a fee for fingerprinting when I filed, just the $120 they were asking for.
There is no additional fee for fingerprinting for your EAD. When you go there, they will take your photo (3/4 view immigration style), take a digital fingerprint of your index finger, and get your signature. It should take all of 4 minutes.

K
Old Feb 25th 2004, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

So then you're all set - that EAD fee that you sent in when you filed it covers all of the biometrics needed for the EAD.

Old Feb 25th 2004, 4:17 pm

Originally posted by YtsejaM
There is no additional fee for fingerprinting for your EAD. When you go there, they will take your photo (3/4 view immigration style), take a digital fingerprint of your index finger, and get your signature. It should take all of 4 minutes.

K
Alright, thanks a lot ytsejam and Janadeen!
Old Feb 25th 2004, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by YtsejaM

K
I feel strangely privileged as mine took 3 from going through security.

Dave
Old Feb 25th 2004, 4:28 pm
USCIS Victim

YtsejaM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by davewilliams
I feel strangely privileged as mine took 3 from going through security.

Dave
Well, as per USCIS policy, I given an estimated time that is historically longer then average because we aren't interested in giving accurate information, just information that will avoid any more inquires and get our customers off our backs.

K