Approved I-751

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

lil_tone76 will become famous soon enough
Default Approved I-751

Hi All:

I got a letter from the BCIS saying that I got approved, and that all I need to do is to go down to the local BCIS office (SF) to get my passport stamped, and get the new 10-year PR card. They didn't talk about setting up an appointment, nor did they talk about office hours. Is an appointment necessary or is this done on a walk-in basis?

Thx, in advance!

Lilian
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

hcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved I-751

Originally Posted by lil_tone76
Hi All:

I got a letter from the BCIS saying that I got approved, and that all I need to do is to go down to the local BCIS office (SF) to get my passport stamped, and get the new 10-year PR card. They didn't talk about setting up an appointment, nor did they talk about office hours. Is an appointment necessary or is this done on a walk-in basis?

Thx, in advance!

Lilian
Was just at the SF office this morning -- seems like they take both appointments and non-appointments but appointments get in faster and have priority so you might as well make one. There should have been a sheet included with your I-751 approval which tells you about infopass appointments and new photo requirements -- at least there was in our approval letter.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

cjcherri is an unknown quantity at this point

So fast?
it looks that lil_tone76 has only been in the process for a short time (this april?) and it's only June today
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of

Congratulations, Lilian!!!
We are in the East Bay, and soon should be filing our I-751 too.
Great Luck to all of us!!!
Hi All:

Thx, in advance!

Lilian
Old Jun 30th 2006, 1:26 am
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All:

I got a letter from the BCIS saying that I got approved, and that all I need to do is to go down to the local BCIS office (SF) to get my passport stamped, and get the new 10-year PR card. They didn't talk about setting up an appointment, nor did they talk about office hours. Is an appointment necessary or is this done on a walk-in basis? Thx, in advance! Lilian

Many congratulations! We'll be filing our I-751 in just a few weeks ....

Denise