Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Application ready - best way to organize/package?

Application ready - best way to organize/package?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Pat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to all
Default Application ready - best way to organize/package?

I have my application ready to submit but was wondering what is the best way to organize it? Does it really matter which way you do it?

I've read that some staple the money orders and supporting evidence to the forms, some put each in a separate envelope, some use tabs for easy selection... I can't find any definitive guide on the best or most popular way.

Thanks.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:54 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application ready - best way to organize/package?

Originally Posted by Pat Noodle
I have my application ready to submit but was wondering what is the best way to organize it? Does it really matter which way you do it?

I've read that some staple the money orders and supporting evidence to the forms, some put each in a separate envelope, some use tabs for easy selection... I can't find any definitive guide on the best or most popular way.

Thanks.
Here's how I organized mine back in 2004:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...AOS+in+Phoenix

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Pat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to allPat Noodle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Here's how I organized mine back in 2004:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...AOS+in+Phoenix

Best Wishes,
Rene
Excellent, thanks!

Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pat Noodle
Does it really matter which way you do it?
No... it doesn't matter at all. There are no specific guidelines, there is no "best" way, and there is no "most popular" way. If you're at all stressed about how to package stuff... well... you're going to be a complete wreck by the time anything happens. Bundle it up, send it off, and forget about it.

Ian
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:56 am
Nilda

I remember I put together the money order with its respective forms using paper clips. I used staple if the forms are two or more pages. Then I put the money order and the required picture in the front.

I put everything in one folder in the order of the cover letter I sent with it.

Then put it in one big envelope.

I think I did good since we got approval, though I really dont know if this matter. But ofcourse it will be easy for the offices to review it if its organize.

Goodluck. .