AP Chicago Lock Box?

Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

EllieGlasgow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AP Chicago Lock Box?

Does anyone know what is going on with AP and this new lock box in Chicago? I applied for and received AP last year, and was about to apply for new permission when I realized that the goal posts have been moved yet again. The instructions are, as always, ambiguous...if filing AP and EAD and AOS, to apply to Chicago lock box. But what if these other forms have been pending for a while? Do I still apply to Chicago or my local office in Atlanta? Does anyone have info on how quickly the applications sent to the lock box are processed? I have to go home to Scotland for my sister's wedding in May, according to Missouri and Atlanta timelines, I would have plenty of time, but there are no guidelines on this new system. Can anyone advise?
They also seem to have changed the language of AP to 'extraordinary' circumstances. What's going on and does this mean a longer processing time?