I-751 Nebraska

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 1:22 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-751 Nebraska

When I looked last month they were processing for May 2003.
It says now they're processing Oct 2003.

Is it normal for jumps like this, or have they finally got their finger out?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 1:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Nebraska

Originally Posted by Manc

Normal

All it really means is that someone did their monthly inventory and found that the earliest petition was dated October 2003. Now that can change when they look in another corner in a month of two and discover that there is a pile of petitions dated September or August 2003 or even 2002.

While it is nice to have numbers to watch they predict the future as accurately as your local weatherman.

Rete
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 1:52 pm
Jim

Manc wrote:

>
    > When I looked last month they were processing for May 2003.
    > It says now they're processing Oct 2003.
    >
    > Is it normal for jumps like this, or have they finally got their
    > finger out?

"Normal" is a relative concept when discussing BCIS. But the Texas Service
Center, where we have an I-751 pending, has been through similar leaps.

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 5:56 pm
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Rete,
When they show they are processing October 2003, does it mean thats the oldest petition they have for processing or the earliest?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 6:01 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: I-751 Nebraska

The processing jokes.. I mean times are hard to believe... sorry Manc!. Maybe it is just a typo?
Take care and hope your I-765 gets approved soon!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:30 am
Just Joined

ancmys is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it normal for jumps like this, or have they finally got their finger out

.................................................. .................................................. .
I just check today, it is going back to July 25, 2003, what is the earth going on?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

lansing4949 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Manc

good to see you again. I am waiting for the approval of I-751 filed at NSC. It seems like NSC is the only one that is too slow. My one year extension expires in Feb 2005, do I have to call NSC to inform them or they will autometically send me another extension?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:48 am
Just Joined

ancmys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lansing4949
Hi Manc

good to see you again. I am waiting for the approval of I-751 filed at NSC. It seems like NSC is the only one that is too slow. My one year extension expires in Feb 2005, do I have to call NSC to inform them or they will autometically send me another extension?
Lansing4949,

Let me know the outcome, because we are kinda same situation, my extension will be expired in Jul 05.

ancmys
Old Jan 16th 2005, 2:19 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansing4949
Hi Manc

The letter tides you over until a decision is made. Your status remains valid.

If you need to travel, or have evidence of your status, you may make an InfoPass appointment and go to your local office for a stamp.

If you are planning on naturalizing and are otherwise eligible, filing N-400 will most certainly get your I-751 file pulled out and acted upon.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 3:24 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
accurately as your local weatherman.
For you Matt ..I predict ....COLD and SNOW
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

Just be thankful you aren't a US Citizen filing on behalf of a brother or sister.

Now Processing April 2001!

I have an I-171 at Nebraska, too, and waiting 18 months is a hell of a lot easier to swallow than 4 years.