Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AP- can you apply later?

AP- can you apply later?

Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Epitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to allEpitomee2000 is a name known to all
Default AP- can you apply later?

Hello All,

I am just getting into gathering all of my information and filling out the forms for the AOS and I am wondering if I can wait to file for AP? The expense of the AOS, I765 and fingerprints is already stretching our budget.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

SanBernardino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AP- can you apply later?

Originally posted by Epitomee2000
Hello All,

I am just getting into gathering all of my information and filling out the forms for the AOS and I am wondering if I can wait to file for AP? The expense of the AOS, I765 and fingerprints is already stretching our budget.
You can wait. Just be aware of how long it takes to get one at your local office. Many offices are upwards of 2 months. I don't think you can skip the fingerprints though.