AP Approved

Old Aug 12th 2004, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hansey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AP Approved

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my hubby was approved for his AP today, for anyone interested in the timing. See my profile for our full timeline.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AP Approved

Originally Posted by Hansey
Just thought I'd let everyone know that my hubby was approved for his AP today, for anyone interested in the timing. See my profile for our full timeline.
Congrats!!!

That's the same day we filed. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed for good news!

Kirsten
Old Aug 12th 2004, 5:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! One down!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to you both. I was approved (online) and waiting for the official documents to come through the mail along with my approved EAD woohoo!!!

Any planned trips?

Love G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hansey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by whistlestop01
Any planned trips?
Nothing planned for us, we mostly applied for it just in case hubby needed to return to the UK in an emergency, since the rest of his family is still there, including elderly grandparents. There was a bit of a scare several weeks ago, actually, because his cousin had suddenly become seriously ill, and we knew there was no way he could return home if the worst had happened. Fortunately, all ended well.

But it's nice to know that he'll have the freedom to travel, either on an emergency basis or just for pleasure. (AP is good for multiple entries, isn't it?)

Now just to wait for that green card interview! Come on, Boston!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:27 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: AP Approved

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:29 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AP Approved

Congratulations to you both. I was approved (online) and waiting for the official documents to come through the mail along with my approved EAD woohoo!!!

Any planned trips?

Love G

Now that's quick, CONGRATULATIONS girlie!!

Ps: MSC/NBC quit skipping my application!! LOL
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Now that's quick, CONGRATULATIONS girlie!!

Ps: MSC/NBC quit skipping my application!! LOL
I know! I am shellshocked! I am just hoping they havent approved on the wrong number. I won't quite believe it till I have the documents in my lily white hands.

What frustrates me is that others have waited longer and thats not fair.

I am hoping Boston will be quick on the AOS interviews too.

Thanks Hyper!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Also the processing dates are quite different. My forms are dated 3 June and they are working on EADs dated February and APs dated April so strange.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Also the processing dates are quite different. My forms are dated 3 June and they are working on EADs dated February and APs dated April so strange.
This comment probably won't help K3's going for an EAD, but I seriously think that K1's should use the local processing datesfor EADs. My husbands' EAD was just approved, and the local office just updated their processing dates. Their processing dates are right about on the date that we applied, but when you look at the NBC, they are working on Feb. 12, which is no where near when we applied, yet he just got approved. We didn't file AP, so we don't know if the same idea would have held true for that as well.

Given that K3's have to directly apply to NBC for an EAD, I don't think they can look at local office processing dates. I feel bad for those K3's waiting for an EAD - it has to be just as frustrating as the wait they had for the K3 visa!

Congrats on getting your AP!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
This comment probably won't help K3's going for an EAD, but I seriously think that K1's should use the local processing datesfor EADs. My husbands' EAD was just approved, and the local office just updated their processing dates. Their processing dates are right about on the date that we applied, but when you look at the NBC, they are working on Feb. 12, which is no where near when we applied, yet he just got approved. We didn't file AP, so we don't know if the same idea would have held true for that as well.

Given that K3's have to directly apply to NBC for an EAD, I don't think they can look at local office processing dates. I feel bad for those K3's waiting for an EAD - it has to be just as frustrating as the wait they had for the K3 visa!

Congrats on getting your AP!!
AP is the same too, mine was approved and the processing date is April (my NOA is June)
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats....
Old Aug 13th 2004, 8:58 pm
Ars01

They're still skipping my applications. Just wrote the CIS Ombudsman
today to get them to look into the matter. Why would apps with dates
of 12/16/2003 still be outstanding? It's ridiculous.

Old Aug 13th 2004, 11:39 pm
Capt. Tuttle

ARS01 wrote:

>They're still skipping my applications. Just wrote the CIS Ombudsman
    >today to get them to look into the matter. Why would apps with dates
    >of 12/16/2003 still be outstanding? It's ridiculous.
    >
I wrote the Ombudsman about a week or more ago. So far no reply!

Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Capt. Tuttle
ARS01 wrote:

>They're still skipping my applications. Just wrote the CIS Ombudsman
    >today to get them to look into the matter. Why would apps with dates
    >of 12/16/2003 still be outstanding? It's ridiculous.
    >
I wrote the Ombudsman about a week or more ago. So far no reply!
Oh, don't write the Ombudsman; lots of K3 people have written to him and it's taken a couple months to get an answer. I think you'll see more results by writing to a member of congress. Good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.