Aos again

Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

wengha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aos again

i am really still confused .so what now should he claim his son as dependent in the i864 form even he is no longer his dependent anymore now???????????????????
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101

That said, perhaps he showed him as a dependent in 2007...but is he a dependent NOW? In 2008? That might be a factor.

Rene
That's what I think.. OP is concerned because the situation is now different, but I see it as 'explained'.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:26 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengha
i am really still confused .so what now should he claim his son as dependent in the i864 form even he is no longer his dependent anymore now???????????????????
Look, information on the tax returns concerns the year 2007--January - December.
Information on the I-864 concerns *today*.

If his situation today is not the same as it was in 2007, that is OK.
If the son is NOT a dependent (make certain!) then he does not need to be counted as a household member.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
That's what I think.. OP is concerned because the situation is now different, but I see it as 'explained'.

what do you mean by OP?
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

thank you meauxna i got it now i am happy that i shouldnt change anything now or wait for the sponsor to send me an other form thank you .
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:40 pm

what do you mean by OP?
OP= Original Poster = you.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by meauxna
Look, information on the tax returns concerns the year 2007--January - December.
Information on the I-864 concerns *today*.

If his situation today is not the same as it was in 2007, that is OK.
If the son is NOT a dependent (make certain!) then he does not need to be counted as a household member.

BUT the form, the I-864, asks for the sponsor to include anyone that was declared a dependent in the latest tax return filed. So, if 2007 was the last tax return filed, and kiddo (21 year old kid) was a declared a dependent, me thinks he should be included.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by bionomique
BUT the form, the I-864, asks for the sponsor to include anyone that was declared a dependent in the latest tax return filed. So, if 2007 was the last tax return filed, and kiddo (21 year old kid) was a declared a dependent, me thinks he should be included.
lol, I knew I'd get burned on that answer because I didn't look it up first!
Glad you're here.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:10 am
Just Joined

dont you think they will just ignore it Since the sponsor makes plenty over the minimum.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:32 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

dont you think they will just ignore it Since the sponsor makes plenty over the minimum.
Unfortunately, I don't think any of us can predict how the Officer will react. Maybe you can contact an immigration lawyer (via email, perhaps) and get a professional's opinion? It seems like no one here has had this specific experience and can give you a really good answer.

Rene
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

one last question i just want to make sure about it .in line 23 form i-864 it asks for the sponsor current individual annual income so what should put here the income on 1040 as it is the total income of the sponsor and his wife together or the sponsor income on W2 .
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:05 pm

Current individual income = Sponsor's current annualized wage.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

it says here on his W2 gross pay and there is raported W2 wages which one ?
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

it asks for the sponsor current individual annual income...
It asks for *current* income... this has nothing to do with his tax return. This is *not* the same as what was reported on the 1040... that was last year's income. What is he earning NOW?

Ian
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It asks for *current* income... this has nothing to do with his tax return. This is *not* the same as what was reported on the 1040... that was last year's income. What is he earning NOW?

Ian
the total income for him and his wife together in 2007 returne taxe is 98.000 and his 2007 W2 it says 38.000 so which income he suposed to put on the i-864 form question number 23.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.