Aos

Old Sep 11th 2004, 7:17 pm
Guy

Default Aos

I am a K-1 Vis Holder filing for AOS. Does anyone know if I have to
submit a vaccination supplement with the AOS application? thanks

Old Sep 11th 2004, 7:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aos

Originally Posted by Guy
You can include a copy if you want and take the original to the interview.
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:03 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guy
That probably depends on which office you're applying through.

We didn't submit one with our AOS application, but got conflicting information from our office (Norfolk) about whether a medical and/or vaccination supplement was required for the interview. So we wrote them and asked. A week later we got a response stating that we did not need either one. That saved us a lot of time and expense -- definitely worth the $0.37 stamp it cost to mail the inquiry.

~ Jenney
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Guy
For some reason we had to, Santa Ana just returned everything and asked for the medical supplement form, I can't remember the number of the form, and I'm not at home to check. I thought we didn't need that. It's frustrating and expensive because the doctors are making us do over all of the medical stuff that he just did for his K1 interview so that they can fill out the form. It's a strange mix-up and everyone is just telling us to do it all over anyway; doesn't make sense to me.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:48 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brigeet
It's frustrating and expensive because the doctors are making us do over all of the medical stuff that he just did for his K1 interview so that they can fill out the form.
Hi,
The USCIS approved civil surgeon tried to do the same thing to us as well until we pulled out the information from the USCIS website stating that K1s DID NOT need a new complete medical if they applied for AOS within one year of the medical to obtain the K1. He looked at it, blinked, and said, "Oh, I guess you don't then." Whipped out the supplement form, checked my husband's vaccination records (we had brought a copy) and signed it. He was about to put it in a sealed envelope but when we asked him to first make a copy of it for our records, he did. You must be proactive as the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing most of the time. Good luck.

~SecretGarden