Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all
Default Re: Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Originally Posted by tilz

This is the automated reply so I may not get anywhere with this anyway lol ...

Your message has been received by the Consular Information Unit. We are currently averaging three to four days to answer routine email correspondence and seven to ten days for all other email correspondence

There is no mechanism for "status checks" while a visa application is being processed. Inquiries concerning cases which require administrative processing or background checks, and which have been pending less than 90 days, will not be answered.

Please do not, under any circumstances, send a duplicate or follow-on e-mail. Repeat messages slow down our response time, and we reserve the right to permanently delete all e-mails from senders who transmit repeat messages or status checks.

Sincerely,
Consular Information Unit
Oh I just love that friendly message! lol! Basically, sit tight and we'll get to you when we get to you but if we don't, don't send us another email letting us know because we'll delete it from our system! lol!

I don't know about emailing them, when I called to get the address and code I couldn't read my own handwriting so called back 10mins later and was given a completely different address to use. Ended up sending an email to both addresses to be safe and didn't hear anything back except the automated response.

You might just be one of those people who hear absolutely nothing and then in a weeks time you'll get your NVC letter. Hope you hear from them xx
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

tilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shermeen.Adam
Oh I just love that friendly message! lol! Basically, sit tight and we'll get to you when we get to you but if we don't, don't send us another email letting us know because we'll delete it from our system! lol!

I don't know about emailing them, when I called to get the address and code I couldn't read my own handwriting so called back 10mins later and was given a completely different address to use. Ended up sending an email to both addresses to be safe and didn't hear anything back except the automated response.

You might just be one of those people who hear absolutely nothing and then in a weeks time you'll get your NVC letter. Hope you hear from them xx
LOL I hope so , I would be more than happy with that
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

parkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to all

At the end of today (23rd Feb) they are processing petitions filed on the 20th Oct.
So it's moved on a touch. Good news. Just chill and let it ride.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

tilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud of

LOL I hope so , I would be more than happy with that
ok check this out for weird .....

After waiting patiently since Oct 12th I decide to mail them today , just returned from work to find the notice of approval !! very strange but very happy, bring on the next step
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

CandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really nice

Oh, that is good news. I'm hoping ours will return to us either next week or the week after. I've applied for my Police certificate today....emailed FatherInLaw about being the co-sponser person.....balls rolling. Feels good. I also found very cheap flights on statravel.co.uk for one ways because we're both under 25....highly recommend that site!
Old Feb 24th 2011, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all

ok check this out for weird .....

After waiting patiently since Oct 12th I decide to mail them today , just returned from work to find the notice of approval !! very strange but very happy, bring on the next step
lol! Told you! Some people don't hear anything except the approval note. Does it give a date on when you were approved? How fantastic! So a little over four months isn't bad at all. On to the next step and of course, a step closer to your new life! xx
Old Feb 24th 2011, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shermeen.Adam
lol! Told you! Some people don't hear anything except the approval note. Does it give a date on when you were approved? How fantastic! So a little over four months isn't bad at all. On to the next step and of course, a step closer to your new life! xx
I know too weird hey (you work there don't you ;-)

It says filed 12th Oct and then approved 22nd Feb , so I now need to brush up on the next set of docs !

I already have the police cert, long birth cert etc so am kinda ready to go

The letter says they will mail me in the next 3 weeks with the details of the next phase
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

wareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to allwareagle is a name known to all

I know too weird hey (you work there don't you ;-)

It says filed 12th Oct and then approved 22nd Feb , so I now need to brush up on the next set of docs !

I already have the police cert, long birth cert etc so am kinda ready to go

The letter says they will mail me in the next 3 weeks with the details of the next phase
great stuff!! means ours should be with us early next week! fingers crossed
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wareagle
great stuff!! means ours should be with us early next week! fingers crossed
Yes looks like it, let me know when you get it ! should be soon now
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

joannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to all

''As of February 25, 2011, we are processing petitions filed on October 27, 2010''

Speeding it up! yippeee.....
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

parkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to allparkzy is a name known to all
Talking Re: Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

YEEEESSSSS....Bonnet de Douche !!!
Old Feb 25th 2011, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

CandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really nice

IT CAME TODAY!!!SO excited.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CandyBelle
IT CAME TODAY!!!SO excited.
Great news !!
Old Feb 25th 2011, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

shortperson is an unknown quantity at this point

so glad some of you are getting news im hopeing to here in the next couple of weeks. looks like they are getting there act together
Old Feb 25th 2011, 12:38 pm
C_C
Forum Regular

C_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud ofC_C has much to be proud of

Congrats to all the latest approvals!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.