Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Affidavit of Bloody Support

Affidavit of Bloody Support

Old Oct 30th 2010, 1:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affidavit of Bloody Support

Alright, knock it off with the lyrics please..

Rebecca, Steve, my mouth is literally hanging open.

When 'filing VAWA' is raised here, it is short hand for 'your spouse is abusing you and you may be able to stay in the US withOUT him/her'.

How the hell you two arrived at "claim my spouse is abusing me but still live with him/her" I have NO idea.

That lawyers keep basically hanging up on you.. does this tell you *nothing*? The reason that woman rushed you off the phone today is because this is 4 kinds of crazy. She didn't want anything to do with you.
Doesn't that bring up some.. feelings or something for you?
Old Oct 30th 2010, 1:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affidavit of Bloody Support

OK, I think we've all given Steve and Rebecca all the advice we can. They just need to do whatever they feel is right now for their future together.

Steve, I'm sure we would appreciate it if you came back to tell us the outcome.

Thread closed.

Rene