Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

administrative processing

administrative processing

Old Jun 21st 2018, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

smp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond repute
Default administrative processing

Hey all

so happy that my interview was successful. Got to say - the entire Embassy experience in London has been the single most enjoyable and speedy part of our entire petition process! I did not expect to be saying this.

My interview was on the morning of 20th June (yesterday). The result was that my visa is successful pending the medical results arriving at the Embassy and being approved.

My medical was on the morning of 14th June - I did try to get an earlier appointment though. Knightsbridge told me that my results would be sent to the Embassy via the Embassy’s “internal same-day delivery/collection service”, but that once my results arrive in the Embassy there must be two days of processing at their mailroom - is this correct and should I expect to see an update on CEAC when the results arrive or when the results have been checked/approved? Approximately how long do others think it will take till my passport is back in my hands?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 21st 2018, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

leema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: administrative processing

My interview was on a Friday (after Medical on the Monday of the same week), also approved pending medical results. My account changed to administrative processing on the Monday of the following week and had changed to issued on the Wednesday.

Old Jun 21st 2018, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

smp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond reputesmp17 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for your response and time, I’m very grateful to you! Also hey happy for you!!
Old Jul 16th 2018, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

jenC143 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi smp17,

Congrats on approval! I was just wondering what your wait time was from interview to passport return?

My husband just had his interview today and was approved pending medical... Even though he had his medical well in advance (not sure what happened, medical people said results would be sent today).

Thanks in advance!